|Eligible Properties and Improvements|
Click on the ">" icon to view details.
Properties eligible for C-PACE financing must meet two requirements. The building must be located in a county that has opted in to the program (participating counties) and have one of the following uses:
- Multifamily (with 5 or more units)
New construction is also eligible for C-PACE financing. The minimum project construction cost is $50,000. There is no maximum.
Improvements that are eligible for C-PACE financing must be permanently affixed to the commercial or industrial property. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Automated building controls (such as BMS and EMS)
- Boilers, chillers, and furnaces
- Building envelope (such as insulation, glazing, windows)
- Combined heat and power (CHP) systems
- Fuel cells
- Geothermal systems
- High-efficiency lighting
- Hot water systems
- HVAC upgrades
- Hydroelectric systems
- Irrigation systems that improve water efficiency
- Roof replacement that improves energy efficiency (such as reflective/cool roof, enhanced insulation)
- Small wind systems
- Solar PV (roof upgrade/replacement for rooftop systems is also eligible)
- Solar thermal
- Waste heat recovery technologies
- Water efficient fixtures (such as low-flow faucets and toilets)
In addition, the cost of improvements that are directly related to the installation of eligible improvements may be included in the financing, e.g. roof upgrades to support a roof-mounted solar PV installation.
This list is not all-inclusive and is expected to change over time. If a proposed improvement or expense is not on this list, contact the program administrator with a description of the improvement or expense for consideration.
|News Media Contacts|
Anthony (Tony) DePrima, Ph.D.